|Job Ref:||204531895||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||Milton Keynes||Address:||Post Code:||MK9||Salary:||£33579 - £36937/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:50|
With more than 68.000 employees at 1,000 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the seafreight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on providing IT-based supply chain management.|
We are the contract logistics partner of choice for logistics outsourcing and the management of complex supply chains. From point of origin to consumption, our dedicated staff design solutions that turn logistics operations from a challenge into a substantial competitive advantage.
LGV Fitter/Technician -( Skilled & Semi Skilled)
We are the contract logistics partner of choice for logistics outsourcing and the management of complex supply chains. Our integrated services include all aspects of logistics planning, control, and execution. From point of origin to consumption, we design solutions that turn your logistics operations from a challenge into a substantial competitive advantage.
The Waitrose Contract has two sites based in Milton Keynes; Brinklow - a temperature controlled operation servicing branches in the Midlands, East Anglia and Northern Home Counties and the NDC - an ambient slow moving operation serving all of Waitrose Branches in the UK. In addition there is a frozen food operation (FNDC) at Reading servicing all of the Waitrose Branches.
The Skilled/Semi skilled LGV Technician will undertake all aspects of fleet maintenance.
Your Main Focus:
* Complete services to agreed standards
* Complete services in agreed timescales
* Ensure inspections are carried out in accordance with inspection sheet
* Deal with reported defects promptly
* Comprehensive and literate completion of all documentation
* Follow Health & Safety procedures at all times
* Planned preventative maintenance system
* Follow KN Policies and procedures
* ISO 9001/14001
* Prioritise repair procedures with regard to the business needs
* Deal with service/maintenance issues in the most efficient order, unless otherwise directed
Your skills and experience
* NVQ Part 3 or City & Guilds equivalent in Heavy Vehicle Engineering
* Previous documented experience in a Commercial Vehicle Maintenance environment
* Team Player
* Skilled or Semi skilled Commercial Vehicle Fitter
* C & E Driving License