|Job Ref:||204532032||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Nottinghamshire||City:||Nottinghamshire||Address:||Post Code:||NG18||Salary:||£35000 - £42000/annum Company Benefits and pension||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:50|
POSITION : UTILITIES DELIVERY MANAGER |
LOCATION : NOTTINGHAMSHIRE
SALARY : £35,000 - £42,000 D.O.E + company benefits package
My exclusive client is a national civil engineering, construction and mechanical, electrical contractor with over 60 years experience. With our Head Office based in Nottinghamshire we operate through a number of strategically placed regional offices covering the whole nation offering clients a one stop shop for their construction requirements.
The opportunity has arisen for a Delivery Manager to join my clients vibrant, expanding and well establsihed organisation to work as part of a central integrated management team in our Utilities division based at our Head Office in Nottinghamshire.
The main duties of the Delivery Manager include;
• Promote a safety culture throughout the operational teams and maintain and focus on delivering sites in a safe enovironment and manner
• Ensuring that the correct level of resource both direct and subcontract is available to meet the defined delivery programme
• Support the Site Supervisors where required for issues that will put the delivery programme at risk
• Manage, monitor and drive the daily values to be achieved by the operational teams and seek solutions where team values are not meeting the required levels
• Ensure all team track sheets and timesheets are signed off in line with the defined process and passed onto the relevant parties to ensure a weekly CVR can be collated and discussed
• Own and drive the resolution of project variations to support the commercial team in producing final accounts
• Ensure 'as laid' drawings are captured and submitted in a timely manner to avoid any delay in preparation of final accounts
• Ensure teams have the correct plant and equipment to undertake the project works in a safe and efficient manner. Manage and monitor weekly plant sheets for each operational gang and ensure these are reconciled with the Plant Coordinator
• Deal with customer complaints to resolution with the relevant supervisor and operative
• Take an active role in planning the delivery of the project works working closely with the scheduling and NRSWA Teams to ensure a robust programme is in place.
• Maintain complete focus on delivering an exceptional customer experience
• Develop and build a strong working relationship with the Client
The position would be suitable for a candidae with experience in Utilities Contracting environment, with several years experience of managing a team of supervisors and staff, the ability to manage a mobile work force and several years of commercial experience in a utilities contracting environment.
The successful candidate must have NRSWA Accreditation
For the right candidate my client offers an attractive benefits package in a rapidly expanding forward thinking company, with excellent training and career progression and a very Competitive salary depending upon experience and qualifications.
Please click 'APPLY NOW