|Job Ref:||204532065||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£27000 - £35000/annum van, overtime, laptop, travel||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:50|
Air Conditioning Engineer, London/South East region.|
Basic to approx £35k with door-door travel.
Leading A/C contractor, with excellent career potential.
THE AIR CONDITIONING ENGINEER ROLE
* A mobile role, covering London and the South East.
* Responsibilities will be split between service and maintenance calls to deal with breakdowns, inspection of faults and planned maintenance and installation of air conditioning units.
* Working predominantly on Splits/VRF, with occasional calls on chillers, air handling units and close control equipment.
* Client facing role, working predominantly in office developments and hotels.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THE AIR CONDITIONING ENGINEER ROLE:
* F-Gas qualification required.
* Experienced in service and maintenance, with the ability and willingness to install too.
* Flexible engineer required, to cover call-outs at short notice.
* Full driving licence is essential.
A basic salary in the c£27-35k bracket, dependent on background & experience.
Company Van, phone, laptop, overtime, call-outs rota.
Ideally based around London and the South East.
Suitable areas include Greater London, Kent, Essex, Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire, Surrey