|Job Ref:||204532247||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Loughborough||Address:||Post Code:||LE11||Salary:||£40000 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:50|
Controls system engineer required.|
You will be working for a company that have manufacturing facilities in the UK and across Europe in a warm, clean, dry manufacturing environment. As the Controls system engineer you will be tasked to maintain and upgrade the systems. The Company are looking for a Controls system engineer who can bring a wealth of knowledge and experience in order for the business to manufacture efficiently being at the forefront of their market.
If you are a Controls system engineer who wishes to improve systems then we want to hear from you.
All company details will be discussed over the telephone
Hours/Shift: Mon-Thurs 8am-5pm and Fri - 8am-3pm
Salary: £40,000-£45,000 per annum
Overtime rates: Time and ½
Background required: Must have previous Controls systems experience within a production/manufacturing/industrial environment.
* Have an in-depth understanding of industrial control systems (electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic) and use that knowledge for debugging and troubleshooting operational problems.
* Fault finding and repair of control system and machine faults.
* Carry out or oversee planned preventative maintenance activities, assist in the creation of PPM schedules and activities.
* Identify and carry out improvements to control systems for operational efficiency, replacing obsolete components and systems or increasing safety levels.
* Have an understanding of modern machinery safety devices, safety control systems and safety standards.
* Monitoring, debugging and programming of PLC and HMI's.
* Reading, maintaining and improving control system documentation, including program listings, electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic schematic diagrams.
* Providing expert technical support to shift maintenance engineers.
* Assist in the training of shift maintenance engineers.
In return for your experience as a Controls system engineer we can offer you:
25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
3 times salary death in service benefit
Company sick pay after 6 months' service
Family private medical cover after 6 months service
Currently 5% non contributory pension scheme after 3 months' service
Employee Assistance Programme
Cycle to work scheme
Child care Vouchers
Keywords: Controls system engineer, PLC Engineer, Manufacturing
If you are interested in the Controls system engineer role please apply immediately due to the urgency of this role. If you have any questions at all please contact Matthew Brown/Steve Brown on (Apply online only)
Nicholas Associates is an industry leading professional recruitment agency that works across the following specialist disciplines and sectors: Executive Search and Selection, Finance and Accountancy, HR and Training, Engineering and Technical, Creative and Marketing, Commercial, the Construction Sector and the Food Sector. We have offices nationwide and operate internationally. Please visit (url removed)/recruitment for more information