|Job Ref:||204526408||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Shropshire||City:||Bridgnorth||Address:||Post Code:||WV16||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:08|
CNC Setter Operator|
Shifts Available or Days
Our Client is a growing, successful company that specialises in the manufacture of high precision milled and turned parts for customers which include a number of blue chip companies mainly in the motorsport, automotive and aerospace industries.
Engineer - Setter/Operator/Mazak
Rates of Remuneration
A time-served engineer with settings and operating experience, to work in the turning or milling sections, and with flexibility to work late/night shifts as required.
Responsible to: Cell leaders
Has a good record of timekeeping, appearance and attitude.
Our workshop is equipped with high quality , mainly running Mazak controllers, and a state-of-the-art inspection facility.
1. Carry out initial visual inspection for raw casting prior to loading to machining centre.
2. Set existing products on CNC machining centres, setting of tools and fixtures and making required adjustments to offsets.
3. Deburring and Washing
4. Assembly and Packing
5. Change tools, tips and reset datum's to suit
6. Carry out in-process inspection checks, including the use of appropriate gauging, and document as required.
7. Carry out final inspection to ensure 100% right first time quality specification.
8. Look after the day to day maintenance of the CNC machining centres
9. Keep work area clean tidy and safe at all times
10. Perform all duties in compliance with the company's Quality Management System.
11. Undertake any other duties of a similar nature consistent with the responsibilities of this post.
Key Competencies and Experience:
1. Experience of Mazak machining centres
2. Experience in the above responsibilities
3. Able to work using own initiative
4. Good interpersonal skills
5. Methodical approach to work
6. Role adaptability
7. A current, valid forklift truck license would be desirable.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online or call us for more information
Nucleus Precision Consultants are Specialists in CNC machining recruitment By applying for this role you hereby consent to us submitting your CV to our client. If you do not wish your CV to be sent to our client then you must clearly state this to us. Equally, if there are any companies that you do not wish your CV to be sent to (for whatever reason), then please let us know of this when you apply
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community