|Job Ref:||204531230||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Worcestershire||City:||Worcestershire||Address:||Post Code:||DY12||Salary:||£30000/annum To be discussed at interview||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:50|
Job Overview: On behalf of our client, a successful Injection Moulding Manufacturer, we are looking to recruit an experienced Injection Moulding Setter. EXPIRES 23/09/16|
The role of the Injection Moulding Setter will be to set, condition, maintain & optimise various injection machines & oversee Robot program changes.
For this role, you must have a minimum of 3 years' experience of setting injection moulding machines and experience with process optimisation, tool trialling, New Product Introduction and validation and be supported with a minimum IMT level 2 (or equivalent).
This is an excellent & rewarding post for an enthusiastic & loyal individual who wishes to work with like-minded professionals and a company that places their people at the forefront of the company.
• Specify, install, commission and validate new mould presses and ancillary equipment
• Set up production runs, carry out first off inspection, carry out SPC Checks
• Conduct process trials and validation on new or modified mould processes
• Fully document trials, validations, process conditions, and work in accordance with internal procedures and external regulatory requirements and ensure compliance with quality policies
• Maintain and ensure safe working conditions for self and others
• To identify and implement where necessary, improvements to process, quality or cost effectiveness of the moulding operation
• Undertake process projects as requested by Moulding Technology Leader or Engineering Manager
• Liaison with internal associates and external suppliers or consultants
• Fault finding and problem solving of development and production processes
• To keep up to date with technology and developments in plastics processing
• Setting up and conducting mould optimisation trials and validations
• Documentation and written reports on trials results, conclusions and recommendations
• Good mechanical aptitude
• Good numeracy and literacy skills
• Minimum of 3 years' experience in Injection Moulding
If this advertised position does not interest you, please consider our other opportunities by sending your updated CV outlining your achievements and your personal requisites, i.e. salary, location, job roles.
Key Words: "Injection Moulding", Setter, "Injection Moulding Setter", "Moulding Technician", "Injection Moulding Technician", "Process Technician"
Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK
LawsonKeys - 2015/ 2016 Recruitment Sponsor to PRW
Technical Engineering & Manufacturing Recruitment Specialist - Plastics & Packaging
"LawsonKeys Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. In compliance with the new regulations (April 2004) in place under the Employment Agencies Act, LawsonKeys Ltd will require proof of identification. A current copy of a passport, driving licence, ID card or NI card will be required as part of the registration process. Email and faxed copies are acceptable".
LawsonKeys has been designed to project manage the mechanics of all aspects concerning the recruitment processes, implementing a simple and succinct method for targeting and introducing bona fide and skilled candidates to reputable clients and potential employers.
If this advertised position does not interest you, please consider our other opportunities by sending your updated CV outlining your achievements and your personal requisites, ie salary, location, job roles