|Job Ref:||204531382||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Keighley||Address:||Post Code:||BD21||Salary:||£12.00 - £13.50/hour overtime||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:50|
Location -Keighley, West Yorkshire
Job Type - Permanent
Hours of Work - Days
Salary/Rate - £12.00 - £13.50 per hour + overtime and benefits
A prestigious, heavy, engineering company, based in Keighley, is currently looking to recruit a Industrial Skilled Paint Sprayers.
The opportunities have arisen due to an increase in work demand. Ideal candidates will be from the Yorkshire area (or be able to commute to this area on a daily basis) and have previous Industrial / manufacturing Paint Spraying experience within an engineering environment.
We are currently recruiting for a skilled Industrial Paint Sprayer to undertake industrial two pack paint spraying of engineer component parts and structures.
These roles are open to Industrial Paint Sprayers from an industrial engineering background. Suitable candidates must be able to work Standard Days and overtime with the flexibility to overtime as and when required.
You will be required to undertake the following duties:
*Preparing component surfaces ready to prime and paint to a high standard
* Be involved in producing working instructions and updating current routing times
* Be involved in transporting of parts around FLL
* Implement daily improvements using lean manufacturing techniques/tools
* Escalates issues/opportunities to paint shop coordinator
* Be involved in the daily update of visual management systems (PCB)
* Ensures that employee Health and Safety is maintained.
Have an in depth knowledge of painting procedures including 2 pack epoxy and wet paint spraying procedures.
* Willing to work shifts
* Understanding of 5s, 6 sigma and Lean manufacturing techniques
* Understanding of high quality painting techniques
* Understanding of working with Health, Safety, Environment, and Quality
* Keen to develop in role
* Ability to take instruction and work independently to produce a result
* Ability to listen and ask questions when unsure
* Pays attention to detail
* Good communication skills
* The ability to work to deadlines whilst working under pressure.
* Be driven through quality, efficiency and cost
* Flexible and adaptable
* Interested in learning and quick to learn
On offer is a very competitive salary with overtime and Permanent prospects.
*Good rate of pay £12 - £13.80ph
*37 hour working week
*28 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
*Pension of up to 5%
*Life assurance which is 5 x salary
*Healthcare cash plan
The company also offers free parking and easy accessibility from Halifax, Bradford, & M62 This is an excellent opportunity to join the company and secure employment with long term prospects.
This position is being advertised on behalf of E3 Recruitment who operate as an employment business.
If your experience matches this positon, please contact Andrew Joseph at E3 Recruitment on (Apply online only) or forward your CV to NA (url removed)
E3 Recruitment Specialising in Engineering Technical based recruitment offering over 60 years' experience
please contact E3 Recruitment on (Apply online only) or forward your CV "apply on line" now