|Job Ref:||204529606||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bromsgrove||Address:||Post Code:||B60||Salary:||£26000/annum £26,000 plus benefits||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:14|
Job Title: Plant Fitter|
Location: Bromsgrove, Worcestershire
Salary: £26,000 + benefits
I am currently recruiting for a Plant Fitter to join an established and growing business based close to Bromsgrove in Worcestershire.
Working independently in our client's workshop the successful Plant Fitter will be fixing and maintaining a range of plant equipment including JCB telehandlers, mini-excavators and hand held machinery. This is a permanent position with a 43 hour working week plus the potential for overtime on a Saturday. Early 3.00pm finish on a Friday.
Although not essential our client has expressed a keen interest in personnel who have previously served in the Armed Forces (Royal Navy, British Army or Royal Air Force), especially those with a mechanical or plant fitter background. Suitable applicants are encouraged to make an immediate application.
- To maintain and fix a variety of plant equipment/machinery.
- Complete associated paperwork.
- When required help in the delivery of equipment to customer sites.
- Demonstrable working background as a plant fitter.
- Strong fault finding skills.
- Experience with diesel/petrol engines, hydraulics and mechanics.
- Computer literate.
- HGV Class 1 C+E driving licence.
- £26,000 annual salary.
- Bonus scheme.
- Pension scheme.
- Early 3.00pm finish on a Friday.
- Uniform + PPE.
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays