|Job Ref:||204535108||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||West London||Address:||Post Code:||W1||Salary:||£24000 - £37000/annum Up to £28k basic + bonus + overti||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:50|
Coffee Field Service Engineer|
Job title: Coffee Field Service Engineer
Location: West London
Salary: Up to £37,000. c£21,500-c£28,000 pa + 5% annual bonus, vehicle, benefits and overtime, FS Engineers also paid per filter change.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading name within the coffee/espresso machine industry. My client is a market leader in the manufacturing of professional coffee machines and due to growth we are now looking to drive a best in class level of service and increase our field engineer base.
We are seeking a positive and enthusiastic Coffee Field Service Engineer to cover West London and the surrounding area.
Up to £37,000 per annum, c£21,500- c£28,000 per annum (depending on experience) plus 5% annual bonus, vehicle, benefits and overtime. Engineers are also paid per filter change.
Main duties and responsibilities:
• Install, commission and set up the companies Commercial Coffee equipment
• Perform pre-planned preventative maintenance services
• Attend re-active break down and repair call outs
• Operator training (e.g. operation and cleaning of coffee equipment)
• Self sufficient management of spare parts stock holding in Service Van
• To manage and supply paperwork (timesheets, job sheets etc) on a strict weekly basis
• To support colleagues and engage pro-actively with all areas of the business.
• Strong electro-mechanical knowledge.
• Professional in nature and drive to represent the business in a positive manner.
• Relevant industry experience on bean to cup coffee equipment (desired but not essential)
• Coffee knowledge (desired but not essential)
• Flexibility: As a field based role the working hours are based upon the needs of the business and are flexible upon approach 364 days per year.
• To be included on a 1 in 3 weekend call rota (which includes bank holidays)
• Good organizational and problem solving skills
• Have initiative, motivation and focus and be able to communicate effectively.
Company van (available for private use)
Overtime payments for weekend work.
Commission on water filter exchanges
Company pension plan
Private health cover
Death in service
If you feel the role to be and good match for you and one you can make a positive impact in, please apply for further details