|Job Ref:||204535242||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||-||City:||United Kingdom||Address:||Salary:||£45000 - £60000/annum Car allowance, fuel card, 25 days ho||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:50|
Senior Quantity Surveyor - Based UK Wide|
My client is one of the largest and most successful family-owned private construction, development and property services companies in the UK, with a vision to become the most trusted partner in the built environment with an ambition to become a £2bn turnover business.
Due to their continued success across various regions in the UK they are looking to add 2 new Senior Quantity Surveyors to their team.
- Ensure all team members understand project accountabilities and objectives.
- Regularly reviews project accountabilities.
- Regularly monitors project objectives facilitates a change in process where appropriate.
- Regularly reviews group CR policies and ensures project teams are updated.
- Liaises with client and project teams to maximise group CR policies and or opportunities.
- Demonstrates understanding of internal and external tender strategies / build up.
- Ensure main contractual obligations and or strategies are executed and regularly reviewed.
- Agree and implement project strategies with all relevant parties.
- Agree external valuations / cash flow to maximise project value.
- Ensure all subcontract management / process obligations are complete with particular reference to:
- Measurement and valuation
- Contractual instructions / notices / orders
- Health and Safety
- Agree and produce main and subcontract final
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- You will need to need to possess a BSc in Quantity Surveying or currently attending university (fees will be covered)
- To be successful in the role you will be an effective communicator with a positive, passionate and engaging approach when supporting and educating the business.
- Alongside this you will have a good ability to understand financial reports and final accounts, and have an ability to develop commercial site teams. Ideally you will have worked on M&E packages to £10M in value with either a Main Contractor or Sub-Contractor.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU:
- Car allowance
- Fuel card
- 25 days holiday