|Job Ref:||204535325||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Northamptonshire||City:||Northamptonshire||Address:||Post Code:||NN13||Salary:||£23000 - £28000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:50|
Job Title: Support Technician|
Salary: £23,000 - £28,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Support Technician based in Wellingborough. In return we can offer a competitive salary, 20 days holiday raising to 25 and an opportunity to work for a growing enterprise.
A long standing British manufacturing company that has been supplying:
welding machines, turntables, lathes, positioners, fully automated welding systems, manipulator and welding equipment to the aerospace, oil and gas industries together with the medical, food, sensor and general manufacturing markets for 40 years.
This position will involve: the service and calibration of our welding equipment, thus the applicant must be prepared to travel worldwide (one maybe twice a year) and hold a full drivers licence. Additionally, in house duties will include assisting with sales and quotes, arranging site visits, setting up of demonstrations, purchasing, organising and monitoring quotations.
As a valid member team you will be required to have:
* Electronic experience ideally with HNC qualification with a control or automation background. However an
* applicant with ONC qualifications with practical experience will also be suitable.
* Hands on experience and be prepared to work on site, in the factory or in an office environment.
* Must be able to communicate with customers and suppliers at all levels.
* Knowledge of TIG and MIG welding will be essential in this role.
* Experience of DC, Stepper motors and drives.
* Understanding of mechanical assemblies.
* Be able to use power and hand tools.
* The ability to work independently and under pressure.
This position may be well suited to a multi skilled engineer who is interested in a fast moving, ever changing work environment. Specialist training will be provided.
Hour of work: 8.30 to 5.00 Monday to Thursday and 8.30 to 4.00 of Friday
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy