|Job Ref:||204534732||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Redhill||Address:||Post Code:||B49||Salary:||£40000 - £42000/annum Pension Plan, Progressive Training||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:50|
Critical Data Centre Maintenance Shift Electrician - Redhill - £39,000 - £42,000 - Continental Shift |
An excellent opportunity to work for the UK's leading maintenance provider on one of their Brand New premier sites Data Centres, providing electrical maintenance within a data centre environment has arisen. This is a Brand New Data Centre contract so a very unique opportunity to work in a state of the art data centre on a single man shift.
The site is based in the Redhill, you will be required to perform all electrical PPM's and reactive maintenance on site. My Client is looking for an exceptional Engineer to join their new team.
Key responsibilities will be based on PPM and reactive maintenance, carrying out plant room checks and ensuring availability to the business critical area. You will be responsible for liaising with specialist contractors and more general housekeeping. Typical duties will include HVAC, UPS, BMS, stand-by power generation and LV / HV electrical distribution systems.
You will be working on a 1 man shift so you will ideally have Data Centre / Critical Environment experience HV knowledge (desirable)
Hours of Work:
Continental Shift - 7 to 7 (Days and Nights)
* Basic Salary of £39,000 - £42,000 per annum
* Additional Company Benefits, Pension Plan, Progressive Training, 25 Days Holiday Etc.
* Excellent training package (HV AP, ILM Management Training)
* Numerous progression opportunities
* City & Guilds 236 Part I&II & 17th edition IEE Regulations
* Extensive commercial building maintenance experience essential
* City & Guilds 2391 Testing and Inspection (Desirable)
* Experience within a data cent Additional Company Benefits, Pension Plan, Progressive Training, 25 Days Holiday NA, banking or telecommunications background essential
* Ability to remain calm in a high pressure business critical environment
* HV - (Desirable)
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business