|Job Ref:||204563598||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Northamptonshire||City:||Northamptonshire||Address:||Post Code:||NN13||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum + Benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:51|
Senior Electrical Design Engineer (Building Services)|
£35,000 - £45,000 + Benefits
A leading building services consultancy that specialises in hospitals and commercial projects are looking to expand their team to include an electrical design engineer. With a team of over 40 design professionals you will have an opportunity to get involved in some of the biggest and most published projects throughout the UK.
Due to the level of this position we are looking for an engineer that has around 6 years' experience within the building services consultancy environment. As a senior member of the team you will be tasked with taking lead on some of the projects as well as helping other members of the team that are more junior than you.
The ideal candidate:
• Have a working knowledge of Amtech, Dialux and Relux.
• Be able to use AutoCAD to a degree although a team is able to produce all drawings
• Be qualified to a degree level within building services or an equivalent qualification
• Have a strong individual working ethic but also able to work as part of and lead teams
• Impeccable time keeping skills to get projects on track of their deadlines
Our client prides themselves on internal promotion and progression so if you are looking for a move up the career ladder and clear path can be built for you within this company. Many of the management figures started in the company from junior positions.
Alongside a market leading salary you will have the opportunity to work in modern offices with a range of exciting benefits.
For more information on this position or to apply contact Daniel Cordy on (Apply online only)