|Job Ref:||204563642||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Doncaster||Address:||Post Code:||DN1||Salary:||£19000 - £20000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:51|
Shift Manager - Afters|
Venatu Consulting are working in partnership with our client to recruit a Shift Manager, working for one of the leading food manufacturers in Europe, supplying meals and components for retail, food service and other manufacturers.
* Motivate & manage employees, on an on-going basis to ensure that the shift is running effectively and that productivity is on target, and that the factory is cleaned to standard.
* To monitor the production of preparing and cooking ingredients ready for further production process, as well as monitoring the overall quality of products.
* Undertake at regular intervals equipment checks and inspections according to manufacturer's instructions and company procedures.
* Overseeing the hygienic cleaning of lines, equipment, utensils and floor areas.
* Updating work processes as well as assisting in keeping a detailed instruction manual up-to-date.
* The training of members of staff when required.
* Reporting & liaising with the Production Manager of any issues or problems that occur.
* Manage and liaise with various departments to facilitate an efficient work flow.
* Ensure that all necessary paperwork is filled in correctly.
* Previous experience gained in a similar role
* Food Safety Level 2 (minimum)
* Working knowledge of HACCP
* High level of personal organisation
* Attention to deal
* Excellent team working and communication skills
* Computer literate