|Job Ref:||204563653||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Worcestershire||City:||Kidderminster||Address:||Post Code:||DY10||Salary:||£32000 - £36000/annum Plus Shift Premium & Overtime||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:51|
Spence Precision are currently recruiting for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer|
Salary £32,000 - £36,000 Per Annum, Plus Shift Premium & Overtime
1. Job Purpose
To provide mechanical/Electrical breakdown cover and undertake planned maintenance repairs and services across all plant and machinery at our Kidderminster site.
2. Job Dimensions
• Direct reporting to the Engineer Manager
• Working alongside other Engineering Personnel and Operational employees
3. Principle Accountabilities
• Ensure the safe and efficient operation of all site plant and equipment
• Identify. Plan and evaluate the legal requirements within the Mechanical/Electrical Engineering Function
• Assist with the achievement of specific cost, productivity, quality, performance and health and safety targets.
• As part of the business unit, achieve (and better) set machinery performance targets.
• Ensure that continuous improvement, action focus and team working become integrated into the work culture.
• As a key member of the Engineering function, develop engineering skills.
• Realise planned preventative maintenance schedules
• Resources planning
• Ensure that shift cover is achieved by liaising with the Engineering Manager in line with production requirements and taking into account situations such as:
4. Minimum knowledge, skills and experience to do the job
• Mechanical such as; Welding, bench fitting, machine fitting, hydraulics, pneumatics etc
• Experience of both AC & DC
• Analytical, numerical and problem solving skills
• Able to work on own initiative
• Self motivated
• Team Player
• Good verbal communicator
• Ability to organise and prioritise a demanding work load
• City & Guilds Level 3, 2800 Mechanical Maintenance
• NVQ Level 3, Mechanical maintenance
• City & Guilds Electrical Installation pt.2367 & pt. 2368 or equivalent
• 16th/17th Edition Regulations Certificate
• Good basic education e.g. numerate and literate, GCSE or equivalent qualifications
Spence Precision Consultancy Background...
Spence Precision Consultancy has a team of ex engineers, all have many years hands on experience, we decided to set up our own engineering recruitment consultancy, only specialising in what we know...(We only recruit for permanent positions).
We wouldn't waste your time, so will only call you or send you to interview if you're 100% suited to that vacancy. We have a formula which places candidates week in week out. We also have many contacts within the engineering world so are able to place you into companies most agencies can't
Spence Precision, are a dedicated Technical and Engineering Recruitment Consultancy. We are constantly looking for experienced CNC Machinists, CADCAM/EDM/CMM Engineers, Press Toolmakers/Designers, Universal/CNC Grinders, Sales/Manufacturing/Quality/Maintenance/Production Engineers.
Please feel free to contact us on (Apply online only) or look at the current vacancies on our website