|Job Ref:||204564070||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Broadstairs||Address:||Post Code:||CT10||Salary:||£30000/annum DOE + Benefits||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:24|
A Fantastic opportunity has arisen in the Sandwich area for a C&I BEMS TECHNICIAN|
Full time position based on a 40 hour working week. Salary: £30,000
Purpose of role
To ensure maximum availability of instrumentation and controls utilising safe, efficient, planned maintenance, calibration and fault resolution.
Working closely with the Site Controls Engineer to ensure the site BMS's are maintained and operate correctly.
Duties and responsibilities include:
* provision of a comprehensive Control and Instrumentation service, to the whole site, in accordance with SOP
* ensure maximum availability of plant and user equipment through efficient planned maintenance and prompt response to faults
* provide technical support for projects and assist with commissioning and hand over works for plant and user equipment
* raising Exception Reports where situations that deviate from the expected and found during maintenance activities on GMP qualified equipment, systems and utilities, which could affect product quality. Feeding back any information to the Client.
* ensure that all work orders are completed and issued and closed down in full compliance with the Equipment Maintenance System
* when required to raise and issue a Change Control Notification (CCN)
* First line diagnostics and planning of the required remedial work.
* Recognise spares requirements, order spares and make stock items as necessary.
* Ensure suitability of test and measurement equipment and updating as necessary.
* Initiate and receive Permits to Work in accordance with procedure.
* Prioritise, supervise and allocate work to instrument contractors on a day to day basis.
* Provide a unique technical support and liaison for the customer.
* Monitoring and interrogation of the BEMS.
* Modification to building services control and instrumentation.
* Validation work.
* Modify drawings and documentation.
* Installation of new instrumentation.
* Review, amend and reschedule PM Work Sheets.
* Initiate assets/PMs for new equipment when required to do so.
* Operate and maintain BEMS when directed to do so.
* Provide and where required, implement solutions to design problems.
* Identify new works e.g. small projects to ensure for continual improvement and operation.
* Identify and incorporate energy efficiency control strategies.
* Provide and maintain a good level of communication within department and customer.
* Small project management when directed to do so.
Health, Safety Environmental Arrangements
Ensuring that workplace / task Risk, COSHH, Manual Handling, Display Screen and Personal Protective Assessments have been carried out and hard copy records are available to meet all tasks under your direct control, and that employees are conversant with required controls.
Develop, cultivate and promote an attitude that accident prevention and damage control are an integral part of the business and operational efficiency.
Monitor, advise or investigate and compile incident and accident reports in accordance with Parkserve procedures in respect of any unplanned, uncontrolled event that has led to persons, damage to property and plant.
ONC or equivalent in Instrumentation and BEMS Engineering
Minimum of 5 years' experience
Ability to work across multiple disciplines an advantage
Health & Safety awareness
Ability to work on their own
If this sounds like the role for you, then please apply immediately