|Job Ref:||204563364||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cheshire||City:||Cheshire||Address:||Post Code:||SK9||Salary:||£18000 - £27000/annum BENEFITS||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:24|
Graduate Structural Engineer +1 |
Salary up to £27,000 + Benefits
A brilliant opportunity has arisen for an experienced Graduate Structural Engineer to join a small, successful, Structural Design Practice based in Cheshire. Working on a number of unique and interesting projects throughout Residential, Commercial, Quarrying and Industrial sectors you will work on projects from inception through to completion. The majority of work currently focuses in the heavy industrial sector and our client are the leading consultants in the quarry products industry. Projects vary in size and scope up to the value of £20 million and the successful candidate will be invited to join a close knit, expert, design team, gaining structured guidance and training towards Chartership.
Our client is offering a competitive salary plus pension contribution, flexible work arrangements and discretionary bonus schemes as well as a friendly and supportive work environment.
In order to be considered for this Graduate Structural Engineer position you will;
* Have gained a strong Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
* Have gained a minimum of 6 months experience, ideally in a consultancy environment
* You will have a working knowledge of AutoCAD
* Design is a mix of on-the-board AutoCAD and potentially high level analysis of steel and concrete structures using Bentley StaadPro and Autodesk Robot
* You will work well as part of a close knit design team
* Strong communication skills both written and verbal
* A valid driving licence would be beneficial
In order to discuss this Graduate Structural Engineer role and other similar roles within the Building Structures sector please call MIKAELA on (Apply online only) or email your CV