|Job Ref:||204563367||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Monmouthshire||City:||Newport||Address:||Post Code:||GL13||Salary:||£45000 - £50000/annum competitive||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:51|
My client is currently looking for a senior software engineer to join a team that thrives on innovation. You will be working on cutting edge technology within the military sector.|
Position: Senior Software Engineer
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000
You will be part of the Software development team working closely with Systems Engineering to add new capability. The role spans the full software development life-cycle encompassing requirements derivation, architectural design analysis, implementation, integration:
* Professional experience developing distributed, multi-threaded, real-time software systems.
* Professional experience implementing software applications and services using C++
* Proficient in system requirements and design capture in UML using Object Orientated Design methodologies
* Hold or be capable of holding security clearance up to the level of SECRET
* Defence/automotive/aerospace industry background
My client offers 25 days holiday, every other Friday off and an attractive bonus scheme.
If you think you have the skills required and would like to learn more about the role please contact Jake Heal on (Apply online only).
I am also looking to grow my connections on LinkedIn, click the Link and connect today! https://(url removed)/in/jake-heal-70715a126
Alternatively if this role is not for you but you know someone that this is ideal for I am able to offer a referral fee of up to £200 if the candidate is successful so now is the time to get in touch with me