|Job Ref:||204563525||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Kent||City:||Kent||Address:||Post Code:||TN23||Salary:||£26000 - £29000/annum Van + Phone||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:51|
Pump Service Engineer with electrical or mechanical knowledge and pump experience required to work on centrifugal pumps, circulation pumps and deep suction pumps. You will be working in a variety of domestic and commercial environments and will be covering Kent, Surrey, Sussex and London|
The ideal location for the Pump Service Engineer would be Kent. You will be working on Water and Sewage sets performing service and attending to breakdowns and some small remedial works.
The experienced Pump Service Engineer will ideally have either an NVQ level 2 or city and guilds in either electrical or mechanical works and must have worked on a range of pumping systems with experience on booster sets and pressurisation units is advantageous.
Pump Service Engineer position overview
* Field service role working on booster sets and pressurisation units in commercial and domestic environments
* Servicing and attending to breakdowns
* Covering Kent, Surrey, Sussex and London
* City and Guilds qualified in either electrical or mechanical works advantageous
* Experience working with pumps
* The role is varied and would suit an experienced professional
Pump Service Engineer Positions Remuneration
* Salary £26-29k DOE + Overtime
* 00am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday
* 20 Days paid holiday
* Van and mobile phone
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy