|Job Ref:||204563535||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Whitehaven||Address:||Post Code:||CA28||Salary:||£35.00 - £40.00/hour||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:51|
JOB TITLE: Planning Engineer|
LOCATION: Westlakes, Whitehaven
RATE: £35.00 - £40.00
My client is one of the UK's leading engineering solution providers, delivering consulting, project delivery and O&M services to major blue-chip customers in nuclear, petro-chemical, Oil & Gas, marine market sectors etc. This organisation is one of the true leaders in the global heavy engineering sector, a true innovator and a trusted brand that enhances the credentials of any of its workers and employees.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
* Current UK security clearance for access to a nuclear licenced site.
* Project based planning experience using Primavera planning software.
* Experience in change management for small/medium/Large sized project.
* Experience of liaising with Project Managers to deliver successfully packages of work on major multi-disciplined projects.
* Prepare robust tender and contract programmes using the designated planning tool.
* Fully resource programmes, produce resource histograms, resource level programmes, understand and communicate the effect on programme schedules to project team.
* Include appropriate financial data in the programme to produce a project cost/time distribution profile and communicate the results to the project team.
* Display and analyse the project Critical Path and advise the project team of the results and any appropriate corrective action.
* Produce/maintain project baselines and execute the change control process as appropriate.
* Correctly record project progress in the programme (ensuring the planning software correctly calculates the data), reschedule programme to take effect of the progress data and communicate the results (schedule, resource and financial) to the project team and advise of any appropriate corrective action.
* Produce project reports/data directly from the planning software arranging the data to align with the company accounting software.
* Understand and report on project using Earned Value Analysis techniques and interpret/communicate the results and any corrective action to the project team.
* Produce programmes that satisfy contractual requirements incl. NEC3.
* All programmes and documentation to be produced to company practices and procedures.
HOW TO APPLY:
We look forward to receiving applications from candidates meeting the minimum criteria listed above. Please apply electronically or e-mail your CV .
Rullion Engineering Ltd is a highly experienced recruitment business serving Utilities, Nuclear, Transport, Oil and Gas, Power, Petro-Chemical, Manufacturing, Construction, Telecommunications, Trades and International businesses.
Our customer focussed approach and innovative approach to business has ensured our rise to becoming one of the industry's foremost manpower and recruitment businesses
Should the above position not be right for you but you feel that your technical expertise fits with the above market sectors, please do contact us and one of our experienced consultants will be on hand to discuss in detail how we may be able to help