|Job Ref:||204564219||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Malton||Address:||Post Code:||YO17||Salary:||£15.39 - £17.58/hour||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:51|
Specialist, Engineering (Mechanical) |
The Mechanical Engineering Specialist will be an integral member of the engineering team responsible for mechanical design and verification for projects of varying size and complexity. The Mechanical Engineering Specialist is responsible for mechanical design and documentation, under the direction of the Engineering manager.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Perform customised product designs for customer product sales ensuring cost effectively and innovation are at the forefront.
• Provide on site technical services for trial
• Perform on site technical services for products and installations as needed and determined by management
• Keep management and engineering abreast of any issues related to products and performance
• Complete and maintain necessary paperwork and documentation as needed
• Generate BOM's
• Test designs to ensure compliance with all standards and regulations.
• Plan own workload to ensure that scheduled deadlines, targets and established budgets are met.
Include demonstrated competencies and physical, mental, & interpersonal skills.
• Associate Degree, HNC/HND Mechanical Engineering
• 5+ years of relevant experience,
• Previous experience in Design of infrastructure products, sheet metal, enclosures/structures and electrical expertise would be advantageous.
• Knowledge of all platforms and protocols
• Strong written and oral communications skills.
• Excellent PC skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of products along with knowledge and proficiency using SAP would be a plus
• Work in a team environment
• Effectively resolve problems and provide exceptional customer satisfaction and internal customer relations.
• Proficient user of Autodesk Inventor CAD software.
Please note that if you have not been contacted within 7 days your application for this position has been unsuccessful