|Job Ref:||204564263||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Portsmouth||Address:||Post Code:||PO2||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:50|
Service Manager - Portsmouth & London - £45-50k |
With 15 years mechanical and electrical experience this family run business combines technical software and capabilities with a personal approach to deliver innovation, quality workmanship, cost-effectiveness and prompt delivery. This Portsmouth based Building Services Company currently has a multiple of prestigious M&E contracts in the retail and leisure sector and There reputation and skills, have made them a number one choice for building services.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Contract Manager to join there ever growing team. Based 50% in their Portsmouth Office and 50% in London, you will be managing the delivery of client contracts, overseeing all operational and technical activities to result in unrivalled service experience, mutually beneficial client relationships and maximised profitability. The contracts manager will ensure the optimisation of opportunity through the development of client accounts, relationships and strategic partnerships. Develop the skills and expertise within the team to enable each member to achieve their potential. Ensure a corporate and professional business representation at all times by all staff. Coach, support and empower staff in order to maintain exceptional service delivery that delights clients.
The contract manager's Main responsibilities:
* Successfully manage the client contracts
* Ensure a service delivery for each client that exceeds expectations and positions us as the contractor of choice
* Monitor and assess KPI and SLA performance to promote service excellence.
* Engage and develop the team to maintain an exceptional service
* Ensure new recruits fit the 'brand' to result in a service based on responsiveness, a can-do attitude and skill
* Work closely with team members and peers to ensure a harmonious, supportive and positive working environment.
* Identify, develop and maintain close relationships with key stakeholders
* Identify strategic relationships and develop these to result in new business opportunities.
* Play a proactive role in the formulation of quotes, content and pricing for bids and tenders, including business presentations and interviews where appropriate
The Ideal contract Manager will have :
* Strong HVAC knowledge
* Must have Contract Management experience in an M&E role.
* Candidate will be responsible for a portfolio of up to £1.5m
* Portfolio will be made up of various contracts ranging from £50k to £500k.
* Role ideally suited to someone who has a strong M&E background with sound HVAC knowledge.
* We expect the candidate to be a person who wishes to develop their career within the company.
* Candidate shall have experience in tendering for M&E contracts
* Full P&L responsibility will lie with the Contract Manager for his portfolio.
* Candidate will be responsible for overseeing and managing there engineers performance.
* This role commands a person with strong leadership skills, and the candidate must be able to adapt to the requirements and personalities of each contract's Client.
The Ideal candidate will be able to easily commute between both London and Portsmouth.
In return the company will be offering a circa £45- £ 50k salary, company pension , company mobile , travel costs when needed , company car, 25 days holiday, Training and development and progression opportunities.
Please send CV's to (url removed)