|Job Ref:||204566650||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Essex||City:||Essex||Address:||Post Code:||SS14||Salary:||£30000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:24|
Mobile Air Conditioning Maintenance Engineer|
Salary Range: £35k
Holiday: 25 days holiday a year + statutory
Vehicle: Nissan NV200
Energi People are currently on the look out for a top quality Air Conditioning Maintenance Engineer to work in a mobile position mainly within the Essex / Kent area. The successful applicant must have experience servicing split A/C, VRV systems and chiller experience would be preferred. There is a call out rota currently 1 in 7. My client is looking for someone who can think on their feet, great customer service, computer literate and good written English and comfortable with completing routine PPM & reactive calls throughout Essex
Role & Responsibilities
To ensure that the maintenance, servicing and repair works are carried out in accordance with company, current H.V.A.C. standards and any relevant legislation.
To regularly and effectively communicate with clients, suppliers and other company personnel in order to maintain and develop excellent professional working relationships and ensure smooth operation of the business.
- The job holder will be expected to organise their work and time efficiently, and to work supportively within a team.
- To carry out various task on behalf of the tenants and Facilities Manager.
- Attend to call outs during normal working hours.
- Punctual site attendance, wearing relevant PPE and clothing issued.
- Submitting clear, concise and accurate reports of works carried out, with clear recommendations for any further work required.
- Submitting weekly accurate timesheets.
- Communicating with Contracts Managers on job progression.
- Communicating with the Contracts Manager on sub-contractor and specialist engineering visits.
- Weekly reactive reporting
- Sound knowledge of H.V.A.C Industry
- Sound knowledge of Building Services
- HNC / BTEC - Level 3 or up in Air Conditioning OR Chillers
- Basic PC Skills - Word, Excel, Outlook
- Trained in Health and Safety
- Good communication skills both written and oral
- Good organisational skills
- Presentable , company clothing is supplied
(Apply online only)