|Job Ref:||204564453||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£30000 - £45000/annum PENSION, BENEFITS||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:24|
Software Verification Engineer/Software Test - upto45k DOE South Birmingham|
Software Verification Engineer/Software Test is needed within the Automotive sector. This is a great role for an experienced Software Engineer to join a my client a Tier1/OEM company, in an exciting period of growth working on cutting edge technologies.
You will be working on up and coming innovative projects, within the Automotive industry. As an Software Verification Engineer/Software Test you will have experience in test and validation of new products and amendments to the existing product range
* Have the ability to plans and lead the development of solutions across the full product lifecycle, in line with business imperatives.
* Are a recognised as expert in own discipline within the organisation.
* Develop and demonstrate new technology within commercial and market realities.
* You will engage with a broad range of stakeholders within the matrix organisation
* You will ensure solutions/systems meet functional/sector safety compliance standards.
* Have the experience to delivers solutions, continuously improving engineering processes for the benefit of the business.
* You will provide significant technical input into proposals, contribute to decisions and ensure understanding.
* Are able to manage interactions with awareness of any inter dependencies (internal and external) that may impact the delivery of the solution.
* Apply engineering principles into new domains/markets.
* Can manage and deliver work that is outside core domain.
* Provide guidance on different approaches to resolve complex issues in specialised area that could yield better results, actively mentors staff to increase quality.
Core key skills
* Good understanding Embedded C and familiarity with MISRA.
* Use of Vectorcast or similar for Unit Test.
* Use of Vector CANOe and CAPL
* Software Unit Test.
* Software Integration Test.
* Software Functional Test.
* Software Release Process.
* Completing software quality documentation.
* CPU resource analysis.
The business offers excellent career progression for the right candidate alongside attractive benefits. If you are looking for a role with a forward thinking, progressive organisation, this could be ideal for. For more information of the role call me on NA, email me NA (url removed) or connect via Linkedin Dwayne Ramsey at Computer Futures.