|Job Ref:||204564465||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Oxford||Address:||Post Code:||OX4||Salary:||£25000 - £30000/annum + company car, 23 days||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:24|
We are currently recruiting for a photocopier engineer to join a large company who operate on a nationally across the UK working with blue chip, public sector & SME customers.
We are seeking an experienced photocopier engineer who is currently working within the office equipment sector & has a proven background of service & repair of MFD's. Due to expansion within this area, you will be joining a strong service team & you will be trained through manufacturer accredited courses as and when required on a regular basis. This is a driving role and you will be covering Oxford & the surrounding areas.
We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding the appropriately. You will receive a company car, company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including: child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy.
Hours: 8:30 a.m. to 5.30 p.m., Monday to Friday, though a degree of flexibility is expected.
* To service and maintain equipment as directed by the Company
* Ensure all visits are completed in accordance with call control
* Ensure standard of repair / maintenance is accordance with Company expectations
* Advise of potential upgrades
* Identifying needs and establishing user requirements
* Identifying opportunities to improve service
* Assessing the benefits or disadvantages of the proposed changes
* Maintains records and prepares reports as necessary
* Ensuring appropriate resources are available
* Promoting good verbal and written dialogue with internal and external contacts/users
* Promoting good working practices and procedure
* Ensuring minimal waste of resources and securing value for money
* Attend training sessions where required in order to complete required skill set
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
* 2 years + experience on Ricoh / Sharp MFD's
* Customer facing experience
* Networking experience
* Colour theory/connectivity knowledge
* Strong problem solving / problem analysis
* Good attendance / time keeping
Concept Resourcing have over 14 years' experience working with Photocopier Engineers across the UK matching them to their ideal job and company. Visit our website for more vacancies within the Industry