|Job Ref:||204564533||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Burstwick||Address:||Post Code:||HU12||Salary:||£25000 - £30000/annum plus pension||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:24|
SGFR is working exclusively with a successful, family run, manufacturing business based in East Hull to recruit an experienced Management Accountant. Reporting to the Finance Director, you will work within a small, established finance team to develop the monthly management accounts reporting process and help streamline processes and procedures. |
More specifically, as Management Accountant you will;
• Work closely with the Finance Director to prepare sets of monthly management accounts including balance sheet reconciliations, accruals, prepayments and journals
• Calculating and submitting VAT returns
• Assist in the production and submission of year end statutory accounts, liaising with external accountants
• Project and cost accounting on an ad hoc basis
• Covering payroll & ledger work in periods of absence
• Daily use of SAGE Line 50
In addition to the above, this is a fantastic role with the chance to progress within the business.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in a Management Accounting role and will have a proactive and flexible approach to their workload. All candidates will be considered whether you are part qualified ACCA/CIMA or Qualified by Experience (QBE). Advanced Excel and previous experience within a manufacturing environment would be beneficial, however this is not essential.
For more details please call Vicky on (Apply online only). Although SGFR endeavours to get back to all applicants, we cannot guarantee this. Therefore if you have not had a response within 14 days of applying, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion