|Job Ref:||204564579||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||East London||Address:||Post Code:||E1||Salary:||£28000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:24|
£28,000 - £40,000 (salary dependent on experience)
location - East London
Our client is a company gearing up to make the leap from entrepreneurial start to up to rapidly growing UK health business, and are looking for a proactive, organised and experienced Scheduling Manager to help them get there.
Our client is purpose-driven company, motivated to make the planet and people healthier and happier. Established in 2012, the company is now at a very exciting inflection point. A stable and growing operational base is entering a period of rapid growth driven by our sales activity around the country. It's time to tell the world about their products, and their impact on customers, society and the planet. It's time to utilise the strength of their brand and their incredible network to establish the business as a key member of their parent companies operations.
Reporting to the Heads of Operations the Scheduling Manager will be responsible for optimising the efficiency of the Field Technicians. The goal; to complete as many installations and call-outs as possible while maintaining the Red hot service our customers expect. The Scheduling Manager will take responsibility for planning the routes and job schedule, alongside managing and motivating the team to ensure work is completed in full first time. Your team will rely on you to deliver their units, parts and filters as efficiently as possible.
This role is about people management, accuracy, efficiency, and providing the business with the most cost effective solution.
• Scheduling optimum routes with our current systems or those you help implement. KPI's such as :
o Miles per Call
o Days to schedule
o Days to Install
o Jobs per day
• Day to day liaison with Warehouse
o Providing on time, accurate order report once a day for warehouse to pick
o Providing orders for technician parts
• 100% accuracy of data input into SAPB1 of stock allocation, returns, and integrating information at all times.
• Full Maintenance scheduling - ensuring that all our customers are serviced on time.
• Recruiting and developing the Field Technicians team to ensure they always make us proud
• Working with the Technical Manager to develop the technical skills of the team
Desired Skills and Experience
• 3+ years of experience as a Scheduling Manager and a detail understanding of the UK road network
• Experience in field service positions as a Scheduling Manager
• Management of a field team
• Capacity to think outside the box and come up with solutions to manage scheduling for a fast-growth business
• Able to communicate confidently and clearly, both verbally and in writing
• Analytical approach to problem solving, able to gather accurate and complete data
• Technically minded in order to integrate stock system
• Systematic vision and understanding of business
• Able to work as part of a team
• Good MS Excel skills (preferably advanced)
• Driving Licence
For further information regarding this Scheduling Manager role, please call Andy at Contact Point Resourcing