|Job Ref:||204564677||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Surrey||Address:||Post Code:||KT15||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum benefits||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:24|
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Electrical Engineer on behalf of an established building services engineering consultancy based in the London area.
The Senior Electrical Engineer will be responsible for the design of all aspects of Electrical Building Services across a range of projects throughout the Commercial, Retail, Leisure and Residential sectors.
• Carry out electrical design work including specification for the various stages of a project from inception to completion.
• Liaising with other professional or technical staff employed on a project as appropriate.
• Undertake all necessary site inspections and provide relevant reports.
• Comply with all relevant policy, standards and statutory legislation including quality management, customer services and equal opportunities.
• To ensure that customer requirements are identified and agreed with the client.
• To ensure the delivery of quality assured, client focused products and services to meet the agreed requirements of the customer.
Skills and Attributes
• Ideally you will be a Chartered Engineer (CEng) however this is not essential.
• Confident with all aspects of electrical building services design.
• Ability to work independently but also as part of a team.
• Client facing role - able to represent the company at client/design meetings.
• Competent designer, with ability to produce designs independently and to check the work of others
• Production of reports (Pre Acquisition dilapidations etc) for the property sector
• Good literary skills are essential
• Familiar with Commercial, Retail, Leisure and Residential projects
• Project Management including prioritising team work load and an appreciation of the opposite discipline
• Ability to multi-task and work on several projects.
• Ideal you will be proficient with Microsoft Office packages and Building services Software such as Amtech/Cymap/TAS/Hevacomp together with AutoCAD packages. Revit experience is also advantageous