|Job Ref:||204564952||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Stafford||Address:||Post Code:||ST17||Salary:||£45000 - £50000/annum + Benefits||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:24|
Inventory Project Manager - Engineering - Stafford - upto £50,000 per annum|
Leading global provider of diesel and gas engines seeks Inventory Project Manager for its North Midlands based production facility. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Supply Chain professional to manage facility performance levels to corporate targets for inventory reduction, increased inventory turns and improved order-to-delivery results. Leading the facility you will develop and implement the Plan for Every Part, Pull material Replenishment and improved throughput efficiency.
- Responsible achieving corporate supply chain performance targets
- Coordinate and manage cross functional teams deploying the Supply Chain Planning Process
- Apply the supply chain planning process and lead team efforts to develop lean material flow plans for a facility, which may include implementing changes to factory floor layout and material presentation at the point of use
- Take a facility-wide view of supply chain planning processes and tools, as well as thorough knowledge of pull material strategies and their application
- Lead team efforts to gather and analyse data on facility demand and demand variability for each part required for production
- Lead team efforts to gather and analyse data about supplier shipping performance and variability % for each part number (both Time and Qty)
- Lead team efforts to develop material flow plans for all material coming into a facility for production, using part plan data from the Plan for Every Part web tool to drive flow and velocity improvements in the plant
- Lead work teams consisting of members from multiple functions, driving collaboration and communication across facility divisions, including site Global Purchasing, IT Support personnel, factory floor personnel, Global Transportation, Logistics and Operations
- Lead teams to design and implement material packaging and containerization solutions for a facility
- Lead teams to ensure NPI and Engineering / Change Control process conformance
We are seeking to recruit an Inventory Project Manager who is able to demonstrate:
- A proven track record of inventory analysis and management.
- Previous experience of managing supply chain projects across different functions.
- Success in managing global inventory projects to conclusion.
- Knowledge and understanding of 6 Sigma project management principles.
- Experience of working within a large and complex global supply chain.
- Working knowledge of manufacturing processes gained within multi-national manufacturing environment.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, lead, influence and engage others.
- Expert Knowledge of SAP systems and highly proficient in Excel.
In return for your inventory management experience and skills, we offer a salary of up to £50,000 (depending on experience) plus an excellent benefits package.
Interested in this exciting opportunity and currently looking for your next move? Please forward your latest CV to or for further details call Lisa directly on (Apply online only).
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency