|Job Ref:||204564966||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Suffolk||City:||Lowestoft||Address:||Post Code:||NR32||Salary:||£20000 - £24000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:24|
Excellent role with a very successful independent business. Following a growth in sales and further investment in their state of the art factory, they now seek an experienced Electrical Fitter to join the team. |
Candidates will ideally be qualified to City & Guilds 236 part 2 or above and be able to demonstrate practical experience in a similar role.
Duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Panel wiring and electrical fitting of special purpose machinery.
- Wiring of machines
- Basic electrical test and inspection
- Mechanical fitting i.e. drilling, hole punching, tapping, etc.
- Maintain Production build documentation and complete forms as required by in-house procedures
- Read and understand electrical schematics/ drawings