|Job Ref:||204565372||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Warwickshire||City:||Warwickshire||Address:||Post Code:||B49||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:25|
This is a field based role covering the South of the UK. This is a fantastic opportunity for an External Sales Engineer who is looking to progress within a dynamic and rapidly expanding engineering firm.
- Promote the products and services
- Sourcing new customers, generating business at a senior level, and maintaining a high standard of service
- Produce weekly/monthly sales reports and forecasting data
- Reporting to the Sales Director at regular meetings to review KPI targets
- You must have experience in a sales capacity within the metals industry, preferably from a laser cutting or fabrication background.
- You must have proven achieved target sales within the industry, as well as excellent organisational, numeracy and computer literacy skills
Laser Sales Engineer Working Hours:
Mon-Thurs 7:30am-4pm and Friday 7:30am-3pm. 39hrs per week.
- Company Car
- 28 days holiday with the potential to increase to 31 days.
- Free car parking
- Company Pension scheme
- Employee Benefit Loan scheme