|Job Ref:||204565404||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Scarborough||Address:||Post Code:||YO12||Salary:||£24000 - £30000/annum Bonus based on divisional performanc||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:25|
Castle Employment Engineering Division are looking for a Production Draughtsman to work within a growing business that work on an international basis. This is fantastic opportunity to work within a large organisation in a role that has some real scope for development and progression. |
In the role of Production Draughtsman you will be working as part of a team and will be required to produce manufacturing details working on a wide variety of products including; aluminium fabrications, rain water goods, architectural facades and other bespoke and innovative products for the construction industry.
You will be working in a fast paced environment where speed and accuracy are prerequisite requirements as is the need to be flexible in your approach to work.
* The interpretation of client's requirements from the information provided.
* The production on time of accurate parts and drawings using the sheet metal function of Solidworks and AutoCAD to tight deadlines.
* Production of NC programmes for the companies NC driven manufacturing processes.
* Comply with internal quality systems.
To be successful in this role you will need:
* Experience of producing manufacturing details of architectural facades and general aluminium fabrication.
* Experience of using Solidworks and Autocad.
* The ability to produce NC data for a variety of different manufacturing processes would be an advantage but training can be given.
* The candidate must be able to produce accurate details working to very tight deadlines with minimum supervision. Strong problem solving skills and a positive attitude are required.
Location: Outskirts of Scarborough
Salary: Circa £25,000 - £30,000pa
Benefits: 23 days holiday + BHs
* 4 x salary life assurance
* Income protection
* Bonus - £1800 annually, based on divisional performance
* Pension - you put in 4% we put in 5%
If you would like to know more about this opportunity please contact Eamonn Byrne the Lead Engineering Consultant working in our dedicated Engineering Division. The Engineering Division is a sector focused arm of Castle Employment Agency and has been born out of the demand for skilled engineers in the region