|Job Ref:||204565426||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£45000 - £50000/annum car and bonus||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:25|
I am currently recruiting for an experience Field Service / Engineering Manager for a well known and growing client who provide first class facilities management services across the UK. This role has come about due to growth within their business and therefore looking for an experienced professional who has a proven track record of leading and managing field based Mechanical, Electrical and Refrigeration Engineers, ideally within a retail or manufacturing environment|
You will be responsible for Overall accountability for the management and delivery of the M&E & Refrigeration services (ME&R) within the region(s) within a fast paced retail FM environment.
Other responsibilities includes, but not limiting;
* Providing management support, guidance, training and development to colleagues to achieve a consistent and high level of customer service and continually driving performance standards.
* Manage, lead, motivate and coach the ME&R team liaising with supervisory staff
* Responsible for 100% delivery of key performance indicators (productivity, asset uptime, first time fix, recalls, ATAS, age profile and budgets).
* Effective customer management through regular liaison, feedback and proactive engagement to improve customer service.
* Monitor, communicating and challenging performance standards and identify areas for improvements and developing solutions.
To be considered for this role, you must have
* A Mechanical or Electrical Engineering qualification or Time Served Engineer or Equivalent
* Extensive experience and a proven track record of managing remote working engineers, ideally within retail or manufacturing environment
* Understanding of ME&R services and infrastructure and the ability to manage ME&R engineers in a pressurised environment dealing with store teams and members of the public.
* Extensive experience in delivering PPM schedules within agreed timeframes and to budget
* Excellent people management skills and customer services standards
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary of up to £50,000 (DOE), a Company Car and a bonus scheme with various benefits.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Jojo on NA now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Jojo on NA for a confidential discussion on your career.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency