|Job Ref:||204566197||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Dorset||City:||Bournemouth||Address:||Post Code:||BH8||Salary:||£25000 - £29000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:07|
Maintenance Engineer |
Our client is a leading manufacturer within a niche industry. With a reputation for product quality which is second to none and industry leading standards. They are looking for a multi-skilled maintenance engineer, ideally electrical biased to join their growing engineering team.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Carry out fault diagnosis and repair of a wide variety of electro-mechanical systems including hydraulics, conveyors, LP air compressors and associated systems; pumps, 3 phase 440V supplies, 230V single phase supplies, pneumatics, motors, press machines, drives, belts, piping systems, high volume production equipment, mechanical/electrical machinery along with other associated plant.
* Required to respond to reactive machine breakdowns.
* Ensure that machinery and equipment are maintained to achieve maximum efficiency and comply with all Health & Safety Requirements.
* Adhere to a preventative planned maintenance programme, covering equipment and services as laid down in the company procedures.
* Liaise with Senior Engineers, General Manager, Production Managers and Production staff as necessary.
* Update maintenance log.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
* Preferably electrically bias, but not essential
* 17th wiring editions/ other electrical qualification
* Industrial background ideally
* Good communication skills
* Team Player
* Good organisational skills
* Mechanical/Electrical skills
* Flexible approach to work
* Salary:- £29,000
* Shifts: - 4 on 4 off Days & Nights
* Benefits:- Private Pension, Bonuses, 24 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling our Managing Consultant for this vacancy -
Natalie Heyneker on (Apply online only) or by sending your CV directly to her at
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the South West & South East of England. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on (Apply online only) and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants