|Job Ref:||204566255||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bury St Edmunds||Address:||Post Code:||IP33||Salary:||£36322/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:07|
Maintenance Engineer (Multi-skilled/Electrical Bias)|
Maintenance Engineer (Multi-skilled/Electrical Bias) - £36,322.00 (Including Shift Allowance) + Holiday + Pension + Healthcare
Maintenance Engineer required for a stable business that is renowned for offering excellent working conditions and truly valuing it's staff.
The shift is a mix of Earlies (6am-2pm), Afternoons (2pm-10pm) and Night Shift (10pm-6am). You will work one Saturday/Sunday out of the month.
You will be a good Multi-skilled (Electrically biased) Maintenance Engineer from ANY manufacturing background - Food/ FMCG would be preferable. You will work within a fast paced and at times stressful and dirty environment. Mechanically you will have experience of hydraulics, pneumatics, gears and conveyors. Electrically you will have experience of fault finding on PLC's (Mitsubishi or equivalent).
The role is predominantly reactive maintenance and a mix of PPM within an extremely fast paced environment. The company itself fun a 24/7 operation, you will work within a small team of multi-skilled Engineers.
The company has sites across the UK marketplace and offer long term careers. You'll enjoy working for a friendly business offering a competitive salary and good benefits.
Maintenance Engineer - The role:
* Preventative Maintenance and reactive break down repair of ALL automated machinery across the site.
* Multi-skilled Engineer role. Electrical work includes programming and interrogating PLC's (Mitsubishi). Mechanical work is hydraulics, pneumatics, gears and conveyors.
* Earlies (6am-2pm), Afternoons (2pm-10pm) and Night Shift (10pm-6am). With weekend work - You will work one Saturday/Sunday out of the month.
The person required:
* Able to fault find on PLC's - ideally Mitsubishi.
* Excellent communicator, able to work both independently and within a team.
* Committed and driven individual that wants to develop their technical expertise.
* Happy to work within a face paced and sometimes stressful environment