|Job Ref:||204568772||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Greater Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||BL1||Salary:||£27000 - £32000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:26|
Industrial Gas Burner Engineer (Electrical Skilles)|
Location: UK Wide (Van / Car provided)
Salary: £27,000 - £32,000
Kinetic are currently working with a company who install and service a range of Industrial Ovens, Spray Boots and other similar installations.
The Industrial Gas Burner Engineer will consist of the following tasks and duties:
* Setup and commissioning of a range of machinery
* Periodic service and maintenance of previously installed machinery
* Liasing with customers and advising on operation and maintenance
* Coordinating with Head Office to ensure installations are completed as required.
To be considered for this position, you will need:
* Certified to Gas Safety standards
* Ideally, experience with Industrial Ovens, Spray Booths etc.
* Fully conversant with electrical systems.
* Ideally, you will hold 17th edition.
* Valid driving license
* Flexible to travel UK wide with some overseas travel
The position offers the following remuneration package:
* Salary of £27,000 - £32,000 (Plus overtime and bonuses)
* 28 days holiday
* Company Van / Car (candidates preference)
* Company pension scheme
If you feel you are well suited to this position, please click on the APPLY button and forward your up to date CV for consideration