|Job Ref:||204568783||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Merseyside||City:||Merseyside||Address:||Post Code:||CH42||Salary:||£38000 - £40000/annum excellent benefits||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:26|
SHIFT CONTROLS ENGINEER|
£40,000 SALARY + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
A fantastic opportunity for a Shift Controls Engineer to join a leading manufacturing and assembly business has arisen.
The Electrical Controls Engineer will support the maintenance team to ensure the safe and reliable operation of all plant and electrical systems on site.
* Fault finding, preventative measures and RCA
* Assist with set up and implementation of PPM procedures
* Control software back-ups, develop systems and control software changes
* Maintain data collection and visualisation systems
* Ensure all maintenance records and documentation is regularly updated
* Provide hands on technical support and training to technicians
* Time Served Apprenticeship in Electrical Engineering, ideally higher
* Experience of maintenance in a fast moving, highly automated production environment
* Strong PLC fault finding/diagnostic skills
* Ability to make occasional PLC program modifications
* Ability to modify HMI interface screens
This is a rotating days and nights shift pattern, covering Monday to Thursday, so plenty of long weekends available here!
You will join a team of highly skilled engineers, working on advanced technology in a fast paced environment. Ideal backgrounds are Food/FMCG/Automotive or other high pressure industries.
To be considered select APPLY NOW!
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy