|Job Ref:||204569121||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Nottinghamshire||City:||Nottingham||Address:||Post Code:||NG7||Salary:||£9.50 - £10.50/hour||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:26|
TIG Welder |
UP TO £10.50PH
TIG Welder required for a job in the Nottingham area. You will be required to work on a variety of metals such as mild steel and aluminium to produce bespoke products for all industries. Must be confident working with sheet metal and to tight tolerances.
- Skilled TIG Welder
- Worked on mild steel, stainless steel and aluminium
- Competent fabricator from both scratch and pre-cut parts aswel as rolling and sheering
- Previous experience with sheet metal
- Ideally also be a confident MIG welder
- Able to use all fabrication machines such as press brakes and guillotines
- Able to read and interpret technical drawings
- Worked down to 0.5mm thick metals
Well established fabrication company situated in Nottingham. They are a sub-contractor for a variety of industries such as rail, oil, gas and automotive. Due to recent growth they are looking to expand their workforce.
Up to £10.50ph
To Apply for this position please call Encore on (Apply online only) or email a CV
Encore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy and senior appointment sectors. Supplying nationally. Encore offer a "refer a friend" reward scheme where you could receive a gift of up to £500