|Job Ref:||202742719||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Camberley||Address:||Post Code:||GU15||Salary:||£33000 - £37500/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 15:53|
My client is a leading manufacturer of heavy materials handling equipment. An opportunity has arisen within the CRM team for a CRM Analyst.|
This role will champion the architectural design of the Salesforce platform in EMEA (in alignment with the global vision) that provides a 360 degree view of a customer. Using that data, create reporting tools and dashboards within Salesforce that empower users and management.
Key accountabilities will include:
• Establishing user needs and business requirements in order to design appropriate reporting tools and dashboards in Salesforce
• Working closely with colleagues in other theatres to continuously improve processes within our global Salesforce system.
• Supporting the continued roll-out and adoption of Salesforce across internal departments, including delivering user training sessions.
• Supporting the roll-out of Salesforce to Dealer partners, via the 'Communities' portal.
• Acting as the primary administrator for the Salesforce platform, providing maintenance and support to users across the EMEA theatre.
• Identifying best practice and advancements in data maintenance technology, suggesting new methodologies and applications that would support improved data management for the organisation.
The ideal candidate will possess:
• Required to be Certified as a Salesforce Administrator within 12 months of taking position, if not already when hired
• 5 years' Salesforce experience
• Degree level education ideally in a technical related discipline, with a qualification in Project Management being an advantage.
• Understanding of Customer Relationship Management systems, with a comprehensive working knowledge of Salesforce, and effective IT skills across the MS Office package including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Effective analytical skills to interpret multiple sources of information.
• Excellent numeracy skills and strong attention to detail.
• Strong organisational and time management skills.
• An ability to work proactively and independently.
• This role is paying a salary of between £33k and £37,500 depending on experience
• Full benefits of Pension (including Life Insurance) and Health are offered as well as 25 days' holiday
True Recruitment Solutions Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy