|Job Ref:||203892875||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£45000 - £55000/annum||Post Date:||29/09/2016 04:05|
Position: Senior Developer|
Ref: (Apply online only)
Our client is a full-service digital agency based in London. They specialise in designing and developing websites, web-based applications, bespoke software, mobile apps and Search Marketing. They work across a range of sectors for organisation of all sizes on diverse and interesting projects.
They are looking for highly skilled Senior PHP Web Developer with proven programming skills. The roles would suit someone who is versatile with a 'can do' positive attitude and comfortable working across a variety of multiple projects relating to diverse sectors.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced developer looking for a challenge and to further their knowledge within web and mobile applications. You will be expected to hit the ground running and must be bright, hard-working, and a dedicated team player. They work in a very busy but relaxed environment and need someone who is versatile and flexible.
Ideal candidates will have 5 years' plus experience and be working currently as a Senior Programmer either in a web agency or a Software Development Company with experience working within an Agile environment
Ideal candidates will have:
• A Degree in Computer Science, Maths or technically-orientated subject
• Excellent written and spoken English
• Excellent OO PHP and experience with Zend Framework 2 or other PHP frameworks
• Experience with server/database architecture (LAMP/MySQL).
• Ability to design complex database (MySQL) solutions - understanding the role of indexing and the use of transactional programming
• Experience working within an Agile environment (SCRUM/XP)
The following would also be a benefit:
• Experience with LAMP servers (Ubuntu, Apache, MySQL, Zend Server)
• Knowledge of Amazon Web Services cloud (EC2, S3)
You should have:
• A methodical approach with good eye for detail
• An understanding of IA, UX, accessibility, usability and web standards
Please make sure that your full address and details are included in your application for this role