|Job Ref:||203896584||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:04|
Position: Drupal Developer |
Ref: (Apply online only)
Our client is a Digital agency based in Central London. They work across a variety of sectors, on a range of different projects. Due to continued success they are looking for an experienced Drupal Developer to join the team.
You'll be working alongside other developers, themers and sitebuilders to deliver Drupal projects for our clients. The work is varied, ranging from small maintenance tasks on existing websites to full, ground-up site builds.
You'll have a good general technology background and at least 2 years or more experience working with Drupal, with a desire to learn and develop your capabilities. You'll work to high standards, best practices for Drupal, and will have a structured approach to your work.
• Drupal 7 site builds, module configuration and theming using Views, Fields, Panels, Webform and the rest of the standard module set
• Structured approach to troubleshooting
• Confidence with PHP, MySQL, jQuery, HTML5, CSS3, Git, Drush etc
• Some good general sysadmin capability
• Drupal 8 experience
• Drupal Commerce builds
• Drupal module development / patching
• Experience with Migrate, Features
• Theming from scratch or based on framework (Bootstrap, Foundation, Zen etc)
• Responsive site build and theme
The client offers a great learning environment, with active support and coaching from across the rest of the business, and a regular reward scheme.
Please make sure that your full address and details are included in your application for this role