|Job Ref:||204566386||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Hampshire||Address:||Post Code:||GU12||Salary:||£21 - £24/hour||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:07|
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer|
Continental Shifts + Overtime Available
Are you a Maintenance Engineer looking for to work within a dynamic and fast-paced company? Are you multi-skilled with a solid grounding in electrical engineering? Are you looking for a challenge where every day is different? If so, this contract may well be for you!
A proactive Maintenance Engineer is required to work for a technologically advanced FMCG company on a long term contract basis. The work will be varied, ranging from fault finding PLCs through to stripping down advanced robotics. If you are not a driven, proactive, keen learner then please do not apply for this position.
- Demonstrable maintenance background, preferably within the FMCG, Automotive, Paper or Materials Handling industries.
- Electrically biased 60/40 or 70/30
- Previous relevant qualifications - HND, HNC, City & Guilds or 17th Edition
- Previous PLC fault finding experience - ideally Siemens S7
- Proven electrical knowledge - AC/DC, 3 Phase, Single Phase
Whilst there are several positions available, these are likely to be filled very quickly with due to the amount of high-quality applicants we are currently seeing. To be considered for short listing, submit your CV immediately or call Jon Woolley at Vantage Consulting now. Interviews are being conducted on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday next week. With start dates of 05/09/16, 12/09/16 and 19/09/16