|Job Ref:||204566484||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£26000 - £32000/annum benefits||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:24|
M&E Engineer, Building Services Engineer
C£26-32k + travel + package
M&E Engineer, Building Services Engineer, Technical Services Manager
* Preferably apprenticeship trained or qualified with a Degree in building services, mechanical or electrical engineering or as minimum HNC / HND will be considered.
* 3-5 years post education experience particularly in the London area with high rise & or high end residential, commercial office, energy centres and or Hospital experience.
* Will report directly to the onsite Project Director / Manager and Technical Director.
* Will be responsible to manage on site MEP subcontractors and consultants.
* Able to speak and read English, understand technical specifications, drawings, programs and produce reports.
* The place of work will be site based located on a construction site,
* Will need to be keen and enthusiastic to work on site but not only manage from the site office but also carryout daily site inspections to assess actual progress without reliance on anyone else.
* Will need to be able to understand building services including design principles, construction techniques, commissioning and handover requirements.
* Will need to be able to communicate and cooperate with subcontractors, consultants and other team members to work as cohesive team.
* Will assist commercial team with value engineering opportunities, variations and disputes.
* The person will also be required at times to assist other team members with tender submissions, pre-construction activities.
* Will need to understand health & safety rules and regulations, CDM and including company policies.
As one of the UK's leading recruiters, Fawkes & Reece specialises in all areas of Building Services and M&E, from M&E Quantity Surveyors, M&E Estimators, M&E Project managers, M&E Managers, M&E Project and M&E Design Engineers, M&E Coordinators and CAD Draughtsman.
For the latest "Building Services" opportunities in your area send your CV to:
(url removed) or contact us on (Apply online only) for exclusive Building Services opportunities across all areas and at every level