|Job Ref:||204566508||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Oldbury||Address:||Post Code:||WV16||Salary:||£22000 - £25000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:24|
Sales Engineer / Estimator - Dudley Area - £22,000 - £25,000 (negotiable) + Bonus package|
Accurate Laser Cutting Ltd
WHO? Would you be working for?
Sales Engineer / Estimator required working in the Dudley area. Accurate Laser Cutting Ltd are a leading sheet metal sub-contractor based in Oldbury, West Midlands. Established in 2005, we offer a bespoke laser cutting and forming service to a wide range of industries across the UK. We continuously invest in the latest machinery & software to ensure we remain at the forefront of technology, giving our customers the knowledge we are leaders in our field.
Within our busy sales team, we have a strong focus on customer service & pride ourselves on our ability to turnaround quotations as quickly as possible. We deal with various engineering sectors & materials so the day to day role will always be diverse.
Our convenient location, just on the outskirts of Dudley, West Midlands, means our premises is easily accessible via bus, car & train.
WHAT? Are we looking for from a Sales Engineer / Estimator?
* Can demonstrate a high level of customer care with an acute attention to detail
* Ability to understand and interpret technical drawings effectively
* Have a good all-round understanding of sheetmetal and fabrication techniques
* Strong communication skills with a friendly and confident telephone manner.
* Be able to confidently and enthusiastically engage with customers
* Some CAD experience
* Have a customer focused and flexible attitude
* Must be able to thrive in a busy sales office
WHAT? Will your duties be working as a Sales Engineer / Estimator?
* Using advanced quoting software accurately deal with large volumes of customer quotations, from cad files, sketches, telephone enquiries and samples.
* Actively follow up on quotations to win orders
* Effectively communicate with customers to find solutions to their manufacturing needs.
* Generate and follow up on leads.
HOW? Will you be working in your role as a Sales Engineer / Estimator?
* You will be working in a small but busy sales team reporting directly to the Sales Manager
* Current staffing levels around 35
* Working hours 8-5 Monday - Friday (some overtime may be required)
* Reliability and punctuality essential
WHY? Should you apply for the role of Sales Engineer / Estimator?
* Benefits - Company bonus scheme & Paid overtime
* You will be joining a growing company where quality and service is driven throughout the business to ensure we exceed our customer's expectation.
* You will be joining a profitable company that are always willing to invest
WHEN? Do we need you?
* ASAP - notice periods will be accepted