|Job Ref:||204566520||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Sheffield to Birmingham||Address:||Salary:||£28000 - £32000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:07|
Reference: 804/SF |
Our client is looking for Security Engineers to join their expanding team based within the Midlands!
You will be responsible for delivering excellent customer service to all customers and clients.
Your daily duties will include the following:
• To demonstrate a flexible motivated approach.
• To demonstrate aptitude and use initiative.
• Ability to communicate on various levels.
• Installation and maintenance of various systems, CCTV and Access Control.
• Flexibility to work away from home and in various parts of the country.
• 40 hours per week including early starts and possible late evenings.
It is essential that you have acquired the following skills:
• Good level of education.
• Willingness to learn new skills and technologies.
• A smart and professional appearance.
• Hold a valid CSCS card or the ability to pass for a CSCS card, this is essential as you will not be allowed on site to work without this valid card!
• Ability to use your own initiative.
• Hold a valid driving licence.
It is a requirement that you have the following skills:
• Education, training or qualifications.
• Experience as a Security Engineer.
It is desirable that you have the following skills:
• Intruder systems experience.
• Good communication skills.
• Worked with galvanised conduit.
Qube Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this role.
Follow us on Facebook for daily updates