|Job Ref:||204567106||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||Oxfordshire||Address:||Post Code:||OX18||Salary:||£38000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:00|
An immediate opportunity has arisen for a Control Systems and Electrical Design Engineer to join a leading supplier of innovative packaging technology to a worldwide blue chip client base.|
The successful Control Systems and Electrical Design Engineer will be involved in the design of special purpose equipment. Based in a dynamic project and factory environment with challenging deadlines and targets, this role will suit result-focused Engineers with strong problem solving skills.
This is an exciting opportunity to be involved in a variety of design activities which will include:
* Mains, motor and low voltage control systems,
* Instrumentation,sensor specification and vision systems
* Bespoke data capture and analysis for process development
* Data network engineering for automated data collection and remote monitoring
* Electrical system design, detailed component specification and bill of materials
* The electrical and controls design of special purpose equipment including development test rigs, prototype machines, and modifications to existing production equipment
* Conceptual design, creation of work briefs from customer requirements, functional specifications, schematic and detail design, commissioning, testing, validation and sign-off
* Preferably, the successful Control Systems and Electrical Design Engineer will be degree or HND qualified with a minimum of c3 years proven ability in the design and commissioning of control and electrical systems for machines and high speed production lines
* Experience of full project lifecycle from specification through to implementation and final validation
* Programming of PLCs and HMIs (Allen Bradley, Siemens)
* Competent in the use of 2D CAD (AutoCAD)
* Familiarity with machinery design standards, electrical regulations, BS7671, EN ISO 13849 and other relevant international and local electrical standards
* Some competence in a foreign language desirable
This well-established company offers excellent benefits and personal development opportunities. Ambitious, enthusiastic Engineers with a passion for the delivery of high quality technical solutions are invited to apply.
You will be expected to travel within Europe and potentially to North America and Asia, therefore flexibility along with full UK valid driving license and passport are essential.
This role is based in Oxfordshire and is commutable from within and around the following areas: Swindon, Oxford, Newbury, High Wycombe and Reading.
For further information call Sharon Hill on 024 76 (Apply online only) or NA. Alternatively, email a copy of your current CV to quoting the above reference number.
Looking for a job involved with maintenance, service or design for automated machinery, control systems, process control solutions or systems integration projects? Register your details on our website where you will find a full list of live positions where a customised automated search process allows immediate access to new vacancies as they are registered. Free, confidential service.
All respondents to this position must be eligible to live and work in the UK - Automation Experts are unable to assist with the award of Visas or UK Work Permits.
As a registered engineer, you are automatically a member of our 'Referral Scheme' thereby receiving up to £500.00 (tax free) for Engineers that you recommend to us that we place in permanent employment.
Automation Experts offer recruitment services on a contract and permanent basis;
We support many of the leading companies throughout the UK