|Job Ref:||204567217||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£60000 - £70000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:26|
A world leading engineering consultancy with an unrivalled passion for innovation seeks to employ a rail professional with a solid understanding of rail engineering standards in the role of Seniro Rail Assurance Engineer based in Central London. This is a strategic hire for this leading brand as the Senior Rail Assurance Engineer will deliver all core activities on projects released by clients. |
Based in a vibrant and modern office in Central London you will be involved in all aspects of railway inspection and certification activities and you will have the opportunity to provide support for the expansion of business into new markets.
You will be joining a consultancy committed to using their ingenuity to deliver lasting value for their worldwide clients. With endless opportunity for progression in an environment that supports knowledge sharing, this position is ideal for someone looking to take the next step in the development of their career in a creative and dynamic global consultancy.
Main Role Activities:
* Produce technical reports and certificates in line with defined procedures.
* Responsibility for planning, organising and delivering projects to strict budgets and time frames.
* Provide consultancy and support of the EU/UK legislation and regulations required to deliver projects.
* Proposal development based on customer requirements, regulations and
* Technical review of customer enquiries, inspection reports and proposals.
* Liaise with customers.
* Mentor and develop junior members of the team.
* Review of design submissions, test plans and commissioning activities.
* Development of core business opportunities through networking.
* Travel to support overseas projects and customers.
* Extensive and demonstrable engineering industry experience.
* Exposure to rail systems engineering project work.
* Experience of working within a regulatory technical environment.
* Experience of working with engineering standards and specifications within the Rail industry.
* Engineering project management.
* Experience of technical audits and inspections to formally recognised requirements.
* Experience of producing technical reports and certificates in line with defined procedures.
* Pro-active and able to develop core business opportunities through networking.
* Understand legislation and the role of engineering standards within the railway industry.
* Experience of developing and mentoring junior engineers.
* Experience of working with/for Rail Notified Bodies or Assessment Bodies
In return the Senior Rail Assurance Engineer will be offered a salary of between £60,000 - £70,000 accompanied with a flexible benefits scheme.
To apply is easy, call Oliver on (Apply online only) or (Apply online only). You can email me on or just simply apply online