|Job Ref:||204567349||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum +Negotiable dependent on experienc||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:26|
You will be working in the field of high end home automation, the role being a direct route into Project Management within a timeframe of 12 to 18 months. You will help create bespoke Home Technology solutions, including audio visual, security, automation, IT & networks.|
In this customer facing role you will be communicating with clients & other internal and external teams. Working closely with others, you will enjoy collaborating as well as showing leadership and helping others less experienced.
Skills & responsibilities:
- Customer facing, well spoken, social, approachable and well presented.
- Understanding of technical drawings, elevations and documentation.
- Installation of audio & video systems.
- Rack building and patch panels.
- 1st and 2nd fix.
- HD & audio distribution.
- Installing cctv and door systems.
- Installing control4, lutron, knx and savant.
- Good understanding of IT & Networks.
- Responding to service tickets and managing the service ticket from start to finish.
- Diagnose and remedy faults, troubleshooting AV systems and equipment.
- Be proactive in suggesting new methods and techniques to improve efficiency
- Understanding and terminating connections for data, video and audio