|Job Ref:||204567372||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hertfordshire||City:||Ickleford||Address:||Post Code:||SG5||Salary:||£40000/annum To be discussed at interview||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:26|
We are looking to appoint an experienced Process Engineer for our client, an automotive manufacturer of plastic moulded safety critical components. |
Expiry date 06/09/16
Job Role: As Process Engineer you will working within the Process Engineering department and will be responsible for the setting up of processes to the required specifications in order to ensure satisfactory quality standard are adhered to, performing regular checks to ensure that the processes remain within specification and ensuring that machines are working according to specification.
This is a great opportunity further to company group expansion and securing new business with key automotive OEM's, and will suit applicants who have proven experience as a Process Engineer.
• Tooling approval at GA stage
• Conducting tool trials from, potentially, T1 stage through to Job 1
• Material trials
• Support VA-VE activities
• Customer liaison
• Introduce new tooling / processes into production
• Process optimization / process window evaluation
• Carry out DOE for all types of process related concerns
• Conducting tooling / process trials to overcome quality concerns
• Produce timing plans for each project
• Control and progress the installation of new equipment relevant to moulding process's
• Liaising with suppliers to plan machine / equipment improvements and modifications
• React to day-day production issues
• Manage and conduct scrap reduction activities
• Support all departments with Moulding related issues
• Produce procedures to be followed by manufacturing on handover of new processes
• Be part of Problem Solving teams
• Deliver training to Operators in a structured way with a view to develop them
Key Words: "Injection Moulding", "Plastics", "Manufacturing", "Production Engineer", "Process Engineer", "Moulding Engineer", "Moulding Technician", "Mouldshop Technician", "Mouldshop Leader"
Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK
LawsonKeys - 2016 Recruitment Sponsor to PRW
Technical Engineering & Manufacturing Recruitment Specialist - Plastics & Packaging
"LawsonKeys Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. In compliance with the new regulations (April 2004) in place under the Employment Agencies Act, LawsonKeys Ltd will require proof of identification. A current copy of a passport, driving licence, ID card or NI card will be required as part of the registration process. Email and faxed copies are acceptable".
LawsonKeys has been designed to project manage the mechanics of all aspects concerning the recruitment processes, implementing a simple and succinct method for targeting and introducing bona fide and skilled candidates to reputable clients and potential employers.
If this advertised position does not interest you, please consider our other opportunities by sending your updated CV outlining your achievements and your personal requisites, ie salary, location, job roles