|Job Ref:||204567707||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Hatfield||Address:||Post Code:||DN7||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:26|
We are recruiting for a Senior Asset Engineer to join our growing team. As the Senior Asset Engineer within the Integrated Design Team you will have the opportunity to be responsible for consistent and timely initiation of distribution network projects including Infrastructure Reinforcement, Mains Replacement, Trunk Main replacement, condition assessment and burst mitigation plus the Developer Services programs of work.|
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Contribution to Network Programme team
- Contribute to improving the performance of the team, exemplifying appropriate behaviours and meeting performance targets set for the team.
- To achieve and maintain operational excellence in asset management by owning the processes, standards and techniques required to safeguard our assets and meet regulatory requirements.
- Work effectively and obtain positive feedback on your performance in your interactions with internal and external stakeholders including Asset Delivery, Production, Community Operations and others
To be successful in this role it is likely that you will have:
- Demonstrable experience within the UK water sector, preferably within clean water distribution
- Qualified to degree level or equivalent
- A strategic understanding of water & wastewater regulation
This is an outstanding opportunity for someone within a consultancy or contractor to join a client side organisation or anyone wishing to join an industry leader and the UK largest clean water provider